Harnessing the Web to drive Membership, Value & Growth Conference.Add to Lightbox Download
Memberwise Conference Picture Gallery
Harnessing the Web to drive Membership, Value & Growth Conference.
23rd October 2012 - Hotel Russell, Russell Square, London
Notable senior membership practitioner-led sessions will include:
- ACCA’s journey into Social: Driving and maintaining member engagement online
- IOP: Digital Memberships: Enabling more for less or a perceived threat to member value?
Other case studies will include the American Marketing Association (AMA), Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), British Association of Dermatologists (BAD), British Dental Association (BDA), British Psychological Society (BPS), Channel 4, Chartered Institute of Building, CPA Ireland, National Restaurant Association (NRA), Nokia, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Society of Chemical Industry (SCI) and the IT Service Management Forum (itSMF).
- The BIG Picture – The Membership Sector and the Web (strategy)
- Website Focus – A Reality Check & How to Get It Right! (operations)
- Online Social Networking Focus – An opportunity or a threat? (developmental)
Photography by Elliott Franks
Contact 07802 537 220
- 2012 © Elliott Franks
- Image Size
- 4500x2979 / 10.5MB
- Contained in galleries
- Memberwise Conference 23rd October 2012